Monday, March 13, 2017

The Iguana

THIS WEEK HAS BEEN LEGENDARY!!!

Elder Hunter and I have been busting our tails. I had to have a Red
Bull so I could have enough energy to stay awake during our lessons.
And now....I'm trying to break that habit. I had one every day from
Monday to Saturday, and on Sunday I didn't have one, and I almost
died. I was so tired. I now understand why it is so hard for some of
our investigators not to drink coffee. We got Joe Taufaeteau back on
date!
He is going to be baptized on April 8th. Although transfers are the
Wednesday before. So if I get transferred i won't get to be there. But
that is ok. I have loved getting to know Joe and seeing how he has
come closer to our savior has been an incredible experience.

I allowed Elder Hunter to cut my hair on Sunday morning, and he didn't
do half bad. And later that evening were with one of our recent
converts, who we just helped move, and he fed us pizza and we played
his favorite card game with him....all the while his iguana named
Carlos was on my head.


-Elder Poppleton



No comments:

Post a Comment