Monday, September 18, 2017

Back in Anchorage!

This week has been pretty crazy!!
Sunday night we slept on the chapel benches to check it off our bucket
list of things to do when you live in a church. Then we took off on
the ferry early Monday to Whittier. It was about a 7-8 hour boat ride,
then drove up to Anchorage.
Saying goodbye to Cordova was pretty hard. The people there are so
amazing, and they have helped me learn and grow so much! I am so
grateful for the opportunity I had to serve there.
It was amazing, and it was a super beautiful drive, especially in the
fall. We have been staying with the Klatt Elders here in Anchorage all
week and will be there until Wednesday. It's been super fun serving
with them.
Friday night we got our transfer calls......IM STAYING IN ANCHORAGE!!!!!
I got called to serve in the O'Malley ward, and Elder Moala is going
to be my companion. He just finished getting trained, so I'm super
pumped to serve with someone who still has that greenie fire.

I know that the Lord is directing this work, and I'm excited to serve
under his direction in Anchorage again. It's gonna be legit.,2 legit to quit.

I love you all

-Elder Cody Poppleton



No comments:

Post a Comment