Monday, January 2, 2017

Taco Bell Miracle

So at Taco Bell a lot of things happened, but long story short.  Elder Brock, the Hmong elders and I went to Taco Bell after district meeting.  I went to go fill up my drink, so I was by myself there was this guy eating by himself.  I started talking
to him and he told me I was glowing, which freaked me out. I thought he was trippin.  He told me about all of his problems and that he wanted Taco Bell before he was going to take his life. He planned on jumping the bridge in a few minutes, which was right next to where we were.  I was able to teach him the plan of salvation and the comforting part of the atonement.

Watching as his face lit up with every principle, I was able to see the light of Christ in him grow.  I was able to refer him to the missionaries who covered the area where he lived and he is taking the lessons.  Before he left, he told me "I am going to remember you Elder Poppleton.”  He mumbled under his breath as he was walking away "I just met my guardian angel"


Haha, that's the super condensed version but it was a miracle I was able to be there to talk to him and bring the spirit so that the spirit was able to teach him.

-Elder Poppleton

No comments:

Post a Comment